WANTED: Graphic/Digital Designer Intern (Paid)
Position Overview: We're looking for a smart and dynamic intern to assist us in designing for clients and creating a variety of collateral and visual graphics.
Overseen by a senior designer, you will be given hands-on experience and training and will become a key part of the team over the course of the internship.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about all things digital & design, an instinct for great content, attention to detail, a calm-under-pressure demeanour and a good sense of humour.
We work with world-renowned clients and you will be working at one of London's finest PR firms.
This is a paid internship in a growing agency for between 3 and 6 months - perfect for someone who wants to practise a range of skills and keep learning. Following the placement, there is potential for the role to become permanent.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
A. Design work for clients
• Create and edit HTML news release and e-mail templates.
• Good understanding of responsive design.
• Layout and update client magazines and newsletters.
• Design Power Point presentations.
• Create various collateral as needed for events, product launches, internal communications, promotions etc.
• Occasional advert design and amendment work as needed.
• Image retouching and composition.
B. Design work for SE10
• Layout for corporate and business collaterals.
• Create presentations highlighting the company's capabilities.
• Layout for SE10's internal and external publications.
• Design ideas for various digital and print promotional items.
• Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Dreamweaver are essential.
• Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
• Ability to create Power Point presentations with creativity and a good layout.
• Basic knowledge of email marketing tools such as MailChimp and Listrak.
• Web development skills are desired but not needed.
In exchange, we'll offer you:
• Immediate start.
• A competitive salary.
• Deliciously strong coffee and biscuits.
• Best, brightest and nicest colleagues in town!
• Beautiful location and office in the Fintech epicentre, Angel, in Greater London.
• International working environment.
• Opportunities to work remotely from other SE10 offices abroad.
If this sounds like you, please send over your CV and few examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch soon.